Park Shin Hye Fanfic


She thought as long as she has enough patience and persistence, love could conquer all… He thought as long as he keep his promise, love could defeat everything…

He thought her love for him is inevitable… but when he finally discovered his true feeling, he will have to pay a price for his foolishness…

Things

Shin Hye: Nothing hurts more than realizing you meant everything to me but I meant nothing to you. You always ask… what do I want? I shook my head and smiled. But deep in my heart I’m shouting… I don’t want anything, I just want your love.

Marriage Deal (close)


Min Ho: Some people just won’t appreciate you until you are no longer around. Sometimes people can’t see what they see and only see what is missing. I’m the fool that don’t know what I have until it’s gone. When you turn and walk away, my world collapse and become meaningless.

This story has been delayed for very long since Lee Hong Ki’s Insensible came out… I got inspired by this song and wanted to write it right away… But because of the time constraint and a lot of on-going story on hand, I have no time to write… Since TBT, TSFOL and DL are very stressful to write, I might take some time off to write something short and relaxing before I forget about it… this story won't be long... compared to my current update (about 8k - 10k of words), the lenght for this one will be short for every chapter (maybe 3k - 4k) so that i could update for frequent and need shorter time to write... as for my other on-going ffs, no worries… I will continue whenever I find the time… I’m looking forward for your support in this story… I’ll see you guys soon and love ya… XOXO  

PS: Please continue to excuse and bear with my poor English. I’ll try my best to write a good story. This is 300% fictional and it has nothing to do with their real lives. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Fanfics De Park Shin Hye

* You might be confused with the comments below... i edited and replaced The Blood Seduction with Love After Marriage... sorry for those who is waiting for The Love Seduction... because the genre of the story is new and different for me... i decided to put it on hold until further notice... 

Mingyu and Wonwoo work as detectives in the homicide department. With their special skills, they are assigned to a task force to catch a cruel serial killer who seems to keep resurfacing after a cold case, and they have little time to stop him.PLOT:   Park Shin Hye, the only daughter of one of Korea's most influential conglomerate company executives, decided to live a totally opposite life in order to escape the deranged murderer of his father who threatened to revenge and kill her as well. She disguised herself as a poor lass living in a humble abode in fake prosthetics in order to look ugly and different. Shin Hye now finds herself under a new identity concealed under a new name Naru. One day, she got hired as the exclusive make-up artist and stylist of the Bangtan Boys who is on the stage of financial struggle after the Boy In Luv era. The boys are now tasked to find the girl named Shinhye who was revealed to have invested a huge amount to Big Hit Entertainment way before her life changed.    Little did BTS know that Naru is an epitome of beauty concealed under fake ugly make-up. Naru finally meets her ultimate crush Jung Kook who never expected will be part of a roller-coaster ride of chasing and hiding games from Naru's series of kidnappers and murderers.

“Gumps!!” I sobbed as I called out in anguish of my Persian white cat which seemed to be messing up again with some filth from last night’s dinner with the Parks.

Or Better Known As


I pulled back up my dark black comforter and stuffed myself on the bed even more. But something in my mind built up faster than I could close my eyes.

“Oh crap!” I finally sat and zoomed straight to the bathroom almost stomping on Gumps who just approached my room, probably to check if I’m okay. I have been yelling Oh crap since I woke up. Well if only cats could talk, Gumps would’ve already asked me why.

Okay. Let’s cut the crap. This obviously panic-induced twenty three year-old girl is running late for her very first photo shoot. Scratch that. I’m obviously not the model. I am a make-up artist.

Guardian

Jang Geun Seok Interview + Park Shin Hye Cyworld Entry

Mingyu and Wonwoo work as detectives in the homicide department. With their special skills, they are assigned to a task force to catch a cruel serial killer who seems to keep resurfacing after a cold case, and they have little time to stop him.Lee Min Ho adjusted his black tie when their car stopped at the cemetery. He opened the door and stepped out of the car. He walked towards his best friend, Kim Woo Bin as he followed closely beside him.

“I didn’t know my first day report to work will be at this kind of place. What kind of job you are getting me into?” He said with a grin.

Kim Woo Bin chuckled without looking at his friend. “Since you love carrying a gun and fight so much, I think this job is perfect for you. Trust me, you will love this job.”

Park Shin Hye Story

Min Ho pursed his lips. “Bodyguard with a gun. What a job. When I was still a police, Park Min Sik was one of our regular customers, you know. And I’m working for him now. I hope he doesn’t need me to kill anybody to protect him.”

“You need to feed your mouth, you need to pay your rental and most importantly you need money for your wonderful nightlife. So just it up.” Kim Woo Bin smirked.

The

Park Min Sik stood in front his son’s grave with a heavy expression. Today was his son’s 8th death anniversary and the pain was still fresh in his heart. Every year of this day, no matter how busy he was, he will come here to accompany him.

Drama Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Rajai Perolehan Rating


Just then, a black car stopped not far away from the grave and caught everyone’s attention except Park Min Sik. Min Ho’s eyes were glued at the girl who stepped out of the car with a middle aged woman holding her arm. She looked very beautiful but at the same time her expression was cold. That coldness on her face was like an iceberg sending shiver to people and freezing people’s heart. She has a pair of beautiful and big eyes but her gaze was dull and kept low.

“He will be in charge of my daughter’s safety from now on.” Park Min Sik said without looking at them as he walked away with his assistants and bodyguards, leaving his daughter standing there in front of the grave.

Kim Woo Bin turned to Park Shin Hye as he bowed at her politely. “Park Shin Hye-sshi, this is Lee Min Ho and he will be taking over the safety in your house. He will also be your personal bodyguard from today onwards.”

Park Shin Hye

Min Ho extended his hand to shake her hand but she ignored both of them and just walked forward to the grave with the help of the woman beside her. She kneeled down and touched the grave softly. “Oppa, how are you today? I miss you very much.”

Park

Min Ho put his hand down as he let out an annoyed sigh. “My job is going to be miserable taking care of this typical arrogant rich girl. Her eyes were stick on her forehead. She doesn’t even look at people when they were talking.” He whispered.

Hi hi… it’s me again. As I mentioned in my previous chap in An Unexpected Love, I got a new idea to start a new ff again…I hope my ffs and writing wouldn’t make all of you get bored of me.  

Bio/facts/ About Park Shin Hye

As you know my style of writing, I love to add in a lot of sad moments for them in order for their love to grow stronger. This story will be different from the previous ones and I want to try writing a different MH (not a rich guy) in this story. I just have an early stage idea for this story. I’m still thinking about what to put into it. Maybe all of you can give me some brilliant idea? :D

However, I hope you will continue to read and like my fan fiction like the previous ones. Please continue to excuse and bear with my poor English. I’ll try my best to write a good story. Kindly comment, upvotes and subscribe. I love reading your lovely comments that always bring me strength to write better.

This is 300% fictional and it has nothing to do with their real lives. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Page

Korean Actress Park Shin Hye's Fitness Routine

Hi everyone..sry for the late update for this